I realize that while you may know what I do, I’ve never really shared much about myself outside of the normal stuff like marital status, if I have kids, and things of the sort. I would like to take time in this blog post to share some little known fun facts about VMJ. Enjoy and don’t judge me! 🙂
- I LOVE high top sneakers (Jordans to be specific). They’re comfortable and give great ankle support. If they could make them for every occasion, I’d wear them for every occasion. I’m so serious.
- I’m not a girly girl, so the whole dress up thing isn’t my bag, but I like to be cute, so I will bring the fierce if and ONLY IF wearing jeans, sneakers and a nice blouse are inappropriate for the occasion. Don’t get me wrong. I always look nice; just not overly dressed and accessorized.
- Starbucks is a drug habit for which I’m NOT seeking help, nor will admit I have a problem because I don’t. #thatisall
- Cows scare the crap outta me. They’re too big – those eyes and that gigantic mouth!
- In addition to cows, I will break down in hard tears if I see a rodent scurrying across the floor.
- Add to the animal list lizards and frogs.
- My son and I survived a car crash in which my vehicle flipped several times before landing tires up and catching on fire. God is good!
- I have never been to Six Flags over Georgia or over anywhere else for that matter.
- I hate being late for things, but am a bad judge of time. For example, if I have to be somewhere that takes me a half hour to get there, I will leave in exactly 30 minutes before time – not factoring in getting in the car, traffic, quick stop for gas – which brings me to my next bullet.
- Stopping to get gas is just the worst to me, so I hardly ever stop to get any. I will ride the fume train until it gives out. It has given out a few times, and nothing like getting told all the way off by your friends who think you’re having real car trouble just to discover you didn’t put gas in the car. Thank GOD for cars that warn you! Great will be the day when I pay attention to my car’s warning and beeping gas icon.
I think it’s important that people have some inside information about you to show your human side. I’m not all social media and writing biz. I’m a normal girl with a few eccentricities. I love what I do and sharing it, but I also love getting to know people in their true form outside of the what they do.
What you do and who you are is very different. These bullets are a part of my “who” – funny and not so funny, miracles and triumphs, phobias and sneaker fettish – all of it. So tell me, who are YOU? It’s nice to meet you in advance.